Released date: December 16, 2017
In this release, we have fixed various bugs and introduced new features:
- Users now can provide all the BedTools options by setting –bedtools-options argument in venn, upset and pairwise module. Thanks to Issue #3
- Now users can save all the overlapping genomic regions as BED and name lists as text file as by setting –save-overlaps. Thanks to those who suggested this feature.
- We added –bordercolors to change the Venn border colors.
Released date: December 11, 2017
- Fixed the pairwise module’s –names argument. Thanks to @adomingues for reporting the bug.
Released date: December 08, 2017
- Fixed the bug with two lists, issue #1 reported by @dayanne-castro
- Fixed upset module memory issue for large number of sets